Wild Things ~ Grandma
What will she find when she gets to her daughter, Crystal’s house this time? That bastard left her and Angel, her granddaughter, took the boy, her grandson, Joey, with him. She can always tell when there’s trouble brewing in that house. Crystal was a wild thing and she married a wild thing and now look at where’s it’s got her. She’ll be passed out on the couch, sniffin’ again, drinkin’ again. Oh, what will Grandma find this time? Who’ll be in charge? Angel? She’s just a baby. Why, the precious girl’s just comin’ up on sixteen years.
A Women Monologues Drama…30 seconds (F)….$0.99 — a classroom favorite.
* This monologue is under contract to J.D. Drama Publishing for schools, classroom and tournament competition. It is available from the author for non-educational purposes.
See Products Page to order.
Incoming search terms:
- 30 second monologues for women
- 30 second female monologues
- 30 second comedic monologues for women
- short female monologue
- 30 second dramatic monologues for women
- monologues short
- 30-second female monologues from plays
- 30 second monologues women
- 30 second monologues for women from plays
- 30 second monologues from movies